Thursday, April 8, 2010

Updates of 180 Palettes

For all customers of 180 palettes, these is the following updates:

I have stopped taking orders and booked 100 palettes exactly for 100 orders:

My email to the Supplier:

haha, if you checked the previous email.. you told me the 180 palettes will be available in march, then move on to mid april... then now you tell me in may >.< so when is the exact time? I'm sorry but I don't want in may you tell me it will be available in june ;( Please confirm with me so that I can try to find other alternatives. 


Supplier's reply to me:



hello

i am sorry  because the 180 colour is so easy to damage  ,so we design again  ,it need some time  ,so we delay the time ,i am sure in may it will have  ,this is the price of your order 

Main reason was the 180 eyeshadow palette breaks easily, I've enquired the other suppliers, they said the same thing too and they will not be responsible if the current model breaks during shipping ;) They will tell me: "I've warned you ;D"


It will be worth the wait~

No comments: